Monday, February 4, 2013

The Beginning of a New Life

So let's start this off by saying "Hi!"
This would be the first blog I've had in years and hopefully I will keep this one up. I'd like to thank my very best friend for getting me back into blogging. I firmly believe that this will help me in many ways.

Now that we've gotten the introduction over with, let's start with the juicy stuff. My boyfriend, my very best friend, and I are having a weight loss competition. (I'm not too sure if the very best friend knows it's a competition or not but oh well) Anywho today I started, might I also say that I started after they did, totally ok with me I got this. I feel that if I put this publicly for the entire world to see that I will be more obligated to work hard and keep it off.

So, it's day 1. I just got back from the gym and wow how out of shape I have gotten. Also, I HATE how everyone and there brother were there! That's the main reason why I stopped going. I don't like people watching me workout, it's frustrating! Because I know that when I get on my elliptical I'm up against the wall and I can see EVERYONE!!! Yeah homie that just picked a wedgie, I saw that. Girl that just pushed her boobs up more as she walked past the muscular dude, I saw you and you're not fooling anyone.

Moral of this ramble is that I have got to stick with this. My overall goal is to lose 50lbs. I'm shooting for 5lbs in this first two-three weeks. I can do it, I know I can.

So here's the number you've all been dying to hear. I, Candice, am a second year college student. And when I was in high school the most I ever weighed was 125lbs. I now weigh 168.5lbs.

Every week I will be posting my weight, mainly for my own good. I know that if I post it online then I'll be obligated to work hard and keep it off. So, let's see how it goes. I hope that by May I will be at least 140lbs. I'm thinking realistically here. I know the first 15lbs will be easy to get off, it's after that it'll get tough. And I'm choosing May because of Drift Atlanta. I want to be able to wear my cute bikini top that I bought last year (a $70 suit that I did not wear once!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment